Verizon has $99.99 of my money for a router I returned...
RoundPitt

I've had Verizon DSL for 2 years with no issues and moved in October.  When I moved my service I specifically said "do not send me another router, I will take the one I have with me", the customer service rep said "no problem", well, of course when we moved,  another router came in the mail.  I paid Verizon $103.49 on 12/23/11 and I now have a credit of $99.99 on the account for a router I HAVE RETURNED.  However, now Verizon has turned off the internet service because they say I owe them $85.00.  Every day I call and I get a different story.  One guy said that he did not see a credit on my account, another guy said he did not see that I owed the $85.00!!! One guy told me last week that I would receive a refund check in the mail. I called today and I was told that Verizon does not issue refund checks.  HUH????

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has $99.99 of my money for a router I returned...
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@RoundPitt wrote:

I've had Verizon DSL for 2 years with no issues and moved in October.  When I moved my service I specifically said "do not send me another router, I will take the one I have with me", the customer service rep said "no problem", well, of course when we moved,  another router came in the mail.  I paid Verizon $103.49 on 12/23/11 and I now have a credit of $99.99 on the account for a router I HAVE RETURNED.  However, now Verizon has turned off the internet service because they say I owe them $85.00.  Every day I call and I get a different story.  One guy said that he did not see a credit on my account, another guy said he did not see that I owed the $85.00!!! One guy told me last week that I would receive a refund check in the mail. I called today and I was told that Verizon does not issue refund checks.  HUH????

0 Likes
RoundPitt

When could I expect someone to contact me about the money that Verizon has for a router that I returned? Your response was over 24 hours ago and NOTHING.  My plan is to visit a store in person and complain, hopefully I will get something resolved in person.  Verizon's customer service over the phone is totally useless. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

0 Likes