Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Last week, my personally-owned G1100 began malfunctioning (red solid power light). After a lot of troubleshooting, I reached out to FiOS support. I explained the issue to the Customer Service rep, and that this was a router that I bought on ebay 2 years ago. Rep was very helpful and over-nighted me a replacement G1100. I explained that I would probably rent this one until I purchased another router.
No problems with installation of replacement router, all went smoothly. I was very impressed with the support experience and outcome. Then, everything went south from there. Now Verizon shows a reminder on my account page and in the myfios app that I need to return the old equipment before November 9, or I will be charged $100!
This is clearly a mistake on Verizons part! Why would I have to return equipment to them that they do not own? I have reached out to Verizon thru chat, but after several hours of trying, cannot get them to resolve this.
Please help me get this error resolved before this becomes a formal billing dispute.
My thoughts exactly. I even told the support rep to check my bill history, because it would show the rental fee stopping in Sept of 2018, when I purchased my router and returned theirs. Incredibly, I have been unable to get Verizon to correct their screw-up.
Hopefully, this will get escalated to someone that can fix their error.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.