Verizon made the mistake but I have to pay
Jyobah
Enthusiast - Level 1

Long story short I added sports pass for football season. The billing cycle after the change resulted in more then the season sports pass charge. The fios rep changed my tv package to another one and I loss my promotional package price. For months I have been back and forth with Verizon and they did credit me two times but I was now told there nothing more they can do. This was not my fault as I didn't request the tv package change. I'm paying over $20 more a month due to Verizon's error. This is not fair and I'm sure I'm not the only customer this happened to. Wanted my story to be heard, be careful of your bill.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon made the mistake but I have to pay
jonjones1
Legend

@Jyobahwrote:

Long story short I added sports pass for football season. The billing cycle after the change resulted in more then the season sports pass charge. The fios rep changed my tv package to another one and I loss my promotional package price. For months I have been back and forth with Verizon and they did credit me two times but I was now told there nothing more they can do. This was not my fault as I didn't request the tv package change. I'm paying over $20 more a month due to Verizon's error. This is not fair and I'm sure I'm not the only customer this happened to. Wanted my story to be heard, be careful of your bill.

Don’t know what state you reside in but google “state public utilities commission “ or “state public service commission “ with your state after the commission and contact them. These state agencies have regulatory authority over Verizon and can contact them and have you and Verizon get it fixed. The good part is Verizon must answer to these public agencies so you will get contacted pretty quick. They have authority to get records of your account and have the ability to have Verizon do what they should.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Jyobahwrote:

Don’t know what state you reside in but google “state public utilities commission “ or “state public service commission “ with your state after the commission and contact them. These state agencies have regulatory authority over Verizon and can contact them and have you and Verizon get it fixed. The good part is Verizon must answer to these public agencies so you will get contacted pretty quick. They have authority to get records of your account and have the ability to have Verizon do what they should.

Good Luck

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes