Verizon.net not working with Safari 5.x and 6.x also HBOgo
Fireguyy

I have tried this using multiple machines with both Safari 5.x and 6.x and I have even installed Safari on a PC to test. Whe navigating to Verizon.net this message appears at the top, "You are using an unsupported browser that verizon.com does not support. For a better experience, please use a supported browser."

This also affects HBO go, after logging in the frame redirects to the MyVerizon page and states the same error.

VZ tried to say that this is a Apple issue or a problem with the machine, but its been duplicated on several machines and diferent versions of Safari and only recently.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net not working with Safari 5.x and 6.x also HBOgo
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the site problems you are having. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get some more information from you on this. Please refer all correspondences there from here on out.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net not working with Safari 5.x and 6.x also HBOgo
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes