Verizon no longer cares about their longtime customers
BambiLynn1

I give up! I don't know what else to do. We've been loyal Verizon customers for decades and now I feel they no longer care about us. I sympathize with all who've posted complaints similar to mine. It's nice to know I am not alone. My story is the same as others. Added services; promised one price and given confirmation numbers that apparently mean nothing! I was overcharged 6 months in a row. Each month I call, and speak with a {edited for privacy} who seem nice and compassionate and promise my issues are resolved until I get my next bill! I have documentation of 9 conversations with Verizon since May 3rd ALL for the same reason. Plus this year they dropped DSL in my area and offered no alternative. They said they no longer want to provide support to my area! I feel they want to drop support with their landline phone service too! Reception has been crappy this year too. I have had to disconnect from calls because we hear a constant touchtone dialling so loud we can't carry on a conversation. Plus, most times it sounds like we are in a tunnel. And for this - crappy phone reception only I pay over $70 a month!

Bottom line is I am paying more for phone service alone than I paid in past years for phone AND DSL!

Verizon used to be amazing. I've been patiently waiting for FIOS to become available but now I'm not so sure!

And you guys are right. I can't find a mailing address for any VERIZON executive! Tired of lip service from Verizon reps!

What can I do now?

Thanks for listening.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon no longer cares about their longtime customers
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes