Verizon not Honoring the Contract, Misleading Customer Reps, and Customer Service Complaint
VAFiosCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 1

On  May 21, 2018 I renewed my Verizon FIOS contract with a customer rep (Tony)  for a two year gigabit connection.  The only reason I renewed the contract was because I was promised a two year credit (from May 2018) that would lead to an agreed monthly bill. 

On Jun 11, 2018, I called Verizon Fios to ensure the terms Tony stated were correct because I received a notification that my credit will expire.  I spoke to a customer rep (Shaquira) and she reassured me that the credit will continue for two years from May 2018.   

On Jul 27, 2018, today, I saw my bill and it was missing the promised credit.  I called and spoke to one of the worst reps I have ever spoken to (Taisha).  After approx. an hour of not productive conversation (e.g., the rep stating that they will review the recorded conversations I had with the previous reps -- which I replied that Verizon should definitely do so), I asked if I can speak to her supervisor to discuss my contract.  After several excuses such as stating that her supervisor was out for the day or the oncall supervisor (Mr. Freeman) was busy, she kept me on hold for approx. 20 minutes.

After the long wait, Taisha transferred me to Terrence (Billing and Customer Service Supervisor).  Unfortunately, this was another unproductive conversation in which he made the same point as Taisha and kept talking over me. I tried to explain my situation again but I didn’t see this conversation going any further.  Therefore, I asked to speak to executive or corporate customer service.  He mentioned that there no numbers or email addresses and the only way to send a message is through regular mail.  I did a search and found this website.  What troubles me is that there are many customers that are in similar situations as me and from a reputable company such as Verizon.  Well not sure about that anymore.  I am calling to have my services canceled and intend to switch wireless providers as well.  Simply unbelievable. 

Re: Verizon not Honoring the Contract, Misleading Customer Reps, and Customer Service Complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi VAFiosCustomer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes