Switch Account

Verizon on credit report

Verizon on credit report

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 11 of 16
(678 Views)

spineman,

Due to no response, we closed the private support case once again. Please make a new thread anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

Contributor spineman
Contributor
Message 12 of 16
(649 Views)

Did you ever get any resolution?

Contributor MCondon1307
Contributor
Message 13 of 16
(570 Views)

I also have an issue about a late payment that was reported to the credit agency.  I was unaware that i owed the money and upon notification, I made the payment immediately. Now it appears on my credit report.  I called and asked to speak to a supervisor in the credit reporting department (FIOS) but the supervisors have been too busy to speak with me or call me back. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 14 of 16
(566 Views)

Hi MCondon1307,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Contributor MCondon1307
Contributor
Message 15 of 16
(558 Views)

Thank you.  Is there an expected timeframe?

Moderator Moderator
Message 16 of 16
(555 Views)

Hi MCondon1307,

We have sent you the information in a Private Message.  Please check your Private Message Inbox at the upper right of this page. It should look like this -->>

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.