Verizon overcharge bill hurt loyal customers like you and me, please watch this. Thanks
SamUSA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear ALL,

I have been use Verizon more than 4 year. I'm shocked when I find Verizon take advantage from me, also others existing verizon customer.  Fios launched Fios Gigabit Connection in early 2017, but they never inform me and other existing customer to upgrade  , and Verizon did not lower bill for existing customer who has lower speed plan, they keep charge me $177/ month for only 150/150 and Fios Custom TV with 2 Channel Packs (Entertainment/Sports). That's mean exsting verizon customer like me pay more money for less speed.  Can you image??? But it acutually happened. Verizon do this kind of thing really hurt my heart.  

After 2018, Jan, I got know Fios Gigabit Connection by my friend,  I really shocked that Verizon did not lower down existing customer bill when they Fios Gigabit Connection for $79.99.  And I was been pay $177/month for only 150/150 speed!   Things not end by when I switch to Fios Gigabit Connection.  Verizon still keep take advantage from old customer.  Now I'm been charge $125/ month for double paly, but my neighborhood only pay $94 for same service with me. In addtional, Verizon even said my price  is with two year contract !! ridiculous.    I'm thinking to leave to Verizon.  How do you think ?  Thanks

Re: Verizon overcharge bill hurt loyal customers like you and me, please watch this. Thanks
PoorService77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. I don’t want to switch to Comcast or try an alternate method, but I probably will since I pay $60 more than I used to for the same services. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon overcharge bill hurt loyal customers like you and me, please watch this. Thanks
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes