Verizon owes me my money!!!!
JPrice2008

Verizon owes me $73.09 for an account that I closed over 2 months ago! How can I force them to give me my money? I get told the same thing when I call. "It could take up to 2 billing cycles and we can not change your address in the system since the account is closed." It has been more than 2 billing cycles. I have received 2 bills (that have been forwarded from my old address) from them clearly stating they owe me money, but I have not seen a check! Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon owes me my money!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JPrice2008,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon owes me my money!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

JPrice2008,

We're happy to see that this was finally resolved for you. We'll go ahead and close your private support case as complete, but if you need anything else from us, please feel free to create a posting in this thread and we'll reopen your case and continue working with you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes