Verizon's Bait!
MariaP2
Enthusiast - Level 2

After I accepted their promotion I was billed different from my order. Even I faxed my order receipt the supervisor didn't want to give the price I got. Actually just a $5 difference. I got the plan for $54.99 and they charged me $79.99 then they lowered to $59.99. The other issues were solved like the activation fee and the difference on $79.99. I don't know where to go or just let it go.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's Bait!
ok2sayhello

I've run into the same problem. I was told by their representative that the package was $99.99. The package checked off on my paperwork says $129.99 but I was told I waas getting a $30 discount each month. Then I get my bill and I am told that the $129.99 package is really $149.99 with a discount!!!! The only reason that I switched to Verizon was because, from what was explained to me, it was going to be much cheaper than cable. Unfortunately I was told by the rep that I spoke to that she had

no authority to change anything. I just went to pay my bill this morning and its even more expensive thtn the first one!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@ok2sayhello wrote:

I've run into the same problem. I was told by their representative that the package was $99.99. The package checked off on my paperwork says $129.99 but I was told I waas getting a $30 discount each month. Then I get my bill and I am told that the $129.99 package is really $149.99 with a discount!!!! The only reason that I switched to Verizon was because, from what was explained to me, it was going to be much cheaper than cable. Unfortunately I was told by the rep that I spoke to that she had

no authority to change anything. I just went to pay my bill this morning and its even more expensive thtn the first one!

0 Likes
ok2sayhello

WellI've given the information requested and have heardnothing back!!!!

0 Likes
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
Welcome to Verizon FIOS Used Car Sales, Bait and Switch, Promise and Refusal, Agreement and Declined, 2% interest OOPPSS that 12% interest, sorry we forgot the one, no big deal, we did not tell you that when you sign the contract, you cant see or hold.
0 Likes