Verizon's Bait!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon's Bait!

Message 1 of 5
(598 Views)

After I accepted their promotion I was billed different from my order. Even I faxed my order receipt the supervisor didn't want to give the price I got. Actually just a $5 difference. I got the plan for $54.99 and they charged me $79.99 then they lowered to $59.99. The other issues were solved like the activation fee and the difference on $79.99. I don't know where to go or just let it go.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon's Bait!

Message 2 of 5
(537 Views)

I've run into the same problem. I was told by their representative that the package was $99.99. The package checked off on my paperwork says $129.99 but I was told I waas getting a $30 discount each month. Then I get my bill and I am told that the $129.99 package is really $149.99 with a discount!!!! The only reason that I switched to Verizon was because, from what was explained to me, it was going to be much cheaper than cable. Unfortunately I was told by the rep that I spoke to that she had

no authority to change anything. I just went to pay my bill this morning and its even more expensive thtn the first one!

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 3 of 5
(534 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@ok2sayhello wrote:

I've run into the same problem. I was told by their representative that the package was $99.99. The package checked off on my paperwork says $129.99 but I was told I waas getting a $30 discount each month. Then I get my bill and I am told that the $129.99 package is really $149.99 with a discount!!!! The only reason that I switched to Verizon was because, from what was explained to me, it was going to be much cheaper than cable. Unfortunately I was told by the rep that I spoke to that she had

no authority to change anything. I just went to pay my bill this morning and its even more expensive thtn the first one!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(486 Views)

WellI've given the information requested and have heardnothing back!!!!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(474 Views)
Welcome to Verizon FIOS Used Car Sales, Bait and Switch, Promise and Refusal, Agreement and Declined, 2% interest OOPPSS that 12% interest, sorry we forgot the one, no big deal, we did not tell you that when you sign the contract, you cant see or hold.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.