Verizon's customer service is TERRIBLE
donewithit2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying for 3 days to a service repair scheduled.  Verizon has never fixed the problem in my area and every time it rains everyone loses home phone service.  Each time you call you get uneducated people on the phone including supervisors who know absolutely nothing.  This issue has been going on for 2 years and the problem is still not corrected and we are still without home phone service.  When you call verizon they apparently do not know the phone number to call for complaints.  But I will continue to call every 1/2 hour until I get someone with some sort of knowledge ( I know I will be waiting for a while) to help correct this issue.  I have filed a complaint with the FCC and the better business bureau.  Verizon does not care they think they are untouchable but little do they know that they have ticked off the wrong customer.

Re: Verizon's customer service is TERRIBLE
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jonnieb

I can totally relate to what you are experiencing. When I moved to long beach, ca  unfortunately Verizon was the only phone service available. For three years I would get so much static on the line that I could not hear the person whom I was talking to, the phone would disconnect and only in San Diego when ever I called there some other name would show up on the caller ID, then I started getting collection calls for the person.  They claimed they changed all of the wires, but when I would go the the tel box you can see all of the old wires, no customer service at all.  All they want is your money but they do not want to provide the service that you are paying for, and they know that you cannot use another provider so they treat you like S....

0 Likes
ncaccavo
Enthusiast - Level 1

UGH! I feel your pain...if it makes you feel any better, I've been trying to get my problem resolved since June and this weekend I actually spoke to someone who seemed very helpful and sounded he felt bad for us, but he still wasn't able to help resolve my issue.  I sent a VERY long e-mail yesterday after someone told me they would "call me back in an hour" and never did, and I have yet to even receive a reply.  I'm giving them until Friday (2 days) and then I'm cancelling...might as well take advantage of those intro rates for new customers from another company 🙂

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

jonnieb,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

ncaccavo,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes