Verizon still billing me for router rental I returned in December
jojo_s

Despite contacting customer support numerous times, I cannot get a legitimate answer about this. I was given a confirmation that my router was received when I returned it. When I contacted Verizon customer service in January, they told me the fee would be removed and would not be on my next bill. The next month, I contacted Verizon again because the fee was still on the bill. They told me it would take a couple billing cycles before it is taken off but I'd be refunded the fees I'm paying, despite the fact that the previous agent told me it would be off my bill in February. The fee is on my bill yet again in March and I have zero confidence anyone actually plans to remove it since I cannot get a straight answer.

Why am I still paying months later for a router I'm not using? This is crazy and I've spent hours trying to work this out with customer service at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon still billing me for router rental I returned in December
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search. Contact them via phone for quicker service. You can also file a online complaint. Make sure you tell them you have a receipt for the return.

you could also for added humpf contact your states attorney generals office and tell them about the fraudulent practice. You can do a google search on this issue as being widespread with Verizon print out a few copies to show the authorities.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon still billing me for router rental I returned in December
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jojo_s,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes