Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon update on my credit report

SOLVED
azharx
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon update on my credit report

Message 1 of 3
(1,055 Views)

I was a FIOS customer at  westbury ny. However, I was shocked that the internet service was not as fast. Its possible beasue everyone near my house had verizon. I cancelled my service and asked ot pay cancellation. I was told to wait for final bill which was never sent. However months after I got a call form collection agency. I readily paid and they promised not to report me. Now I'm in the process of buying a house and see taht verizon did report this on my credit. Please assist me with removing this. I was thinking of verizon as a service for my new house as the new service. I have spoken to the departments supervisor and she refused to help and dosent are if i buy verizon or not. You might not care about one customer today but this is not good business

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
azharx
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon update on my credit report

Message 3 of 3
(1,047 Views)

Just spoke to verizn again and it was resolved. I thank them for quick resolution. The employee was very professional

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 2 of 3
(1,053 Views)

@azharx wrote:

I was a FIOS customer at  westbury ny. However, I was shocked that the internet service was not as fast. Its possible beasue everyone near my house had verizon. I cancelled my service and asked ot pay cancellation. I was told to wait for final bill which was never sent. However months after I got a call form collection agency. I readily paid and they promised not to report me. Now I'm in the process of buying a house and see taht verizon did report this on my credit. Please assist me with removing this. I was thinking of verizon as a service for my new house as the new service. I have spoken to the departments supervisor and she refused to help and dosent are if i buy verizon or not. You might not care about one customer today but this is not good business

1. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

2. If it was actually a collection agency and not Verizon that called you, then at that point Verizon had already sold (and most likely reported) the debt.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
azharx
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,048 Views)

Just spoke to verizn again and it was resolved. I thank them for quick resolution. The employee was very professional

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title