Verizon website says my fios account is suspended when I try and look at or change any of my service
barnrubble
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having this problem for a few months now and have gotten nowhere with Verizon. When I log in to my Fios account I have no issues and can see all my info and such. But when I attempt to look at or change any of my services the website brings me to a page that says my account is suspended and to please go to MY Verizon for help I go there and there is nothing going on its normal. 

I have contacted customer service and billing who both have assured me numerous times that there is no reason for my account to show suspended and as far as they can tell it is not. I get transferred to the website division who take down my information and will have a tech look at my website account. OK GREAT. I have never herard back from anyone again. I have tried to get back to this division directly but customer service starts the process all over and same results leave a message and we will have a tech check it out. 

Need some help here. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon website says my fios account is suspended when I try and look at or change any of my ser
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi barnrubble,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon has once again lost my work order and has not fixed my issue for the 7th time
barnrubble
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have dealing with this issue for 4 months or more. have been lost or dropped 7 times yes 7 times. last night I had a chat with support because I was getting calls that my issue was fixed and it was not. The guy from support assured me that it was still being looked at by the E-Center and to disregard the phone calls. Well this morning I look on line and my work order {edited for privacy} is gone. I also had a private thread going on this forum which they marked as concluded and no one has answered in two days. When I spoke to someone I was told I would have to start over again with the E-Center. Are you kidding me what customer service is this this will be the 8th time that I need to explain this. I was told this had been escalated 3 times. Now start again. No way. Filled a complain with the NJBPU. This is crazy. Why should I continue to pay these people

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has once again lost my work order and has not fixed my issue for the 7th time
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi barnrubble,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes