Verizon will NOT refund my money!
Ehitch

I am so furious at how Verizon is handling my refunded money.  I cancelled my Verizon Fios plan 4 months ago and have yet to receive my refund for the days I did not use.  I have spent 7 hours on the phone waiting for someone to answer and being told lies about how and when my refund will be mailed.  The first person I spoke to told me I will get my refunded amount sent through a third party company who will only send me gift cards.  HAH!  Two people have said they have to manually input my refund because something went wrong the prior time.  I’ve recieved 3 notices stating the amount I am supposed to be refunded.  Has anyone else had such poor service?  Is this company scamming everyone or am I just a special case?  If someone from Verizon reads this, please respond.  

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon will NOT refund my money!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Ehitch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes