Verizon won't honor contract.
satsurfer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for trple play in December 2012. Internet, tv and phone for $79.00 a month which included a $300.00 prepaid visa after 60 days service. They did not install phone on initial visit as they did not have correct equipment. They were to send another tech after holiday to install phone. I still do not have phobne! I do not have visa card! And this is the kicker...they say they can't fulfill these obligations because they can not pull up that promotion from last Christmas so I can't get that package any longer....it has expired! My bill clearly shows I am being billed for that plan! I signed up and had it installed for christmas! I have been on that package for over 6 months! Every call is an ordeal of futility compounded by lack of comprehension of the english language! From what I can make out of these conversations is that if they can no longer pull up the offer then it never existed even if you signed up for it you can't have it. God forbid you call on the visa card...of course not covered by same support..call or transfer option is actually endless automated system or disconnect! I consider myself to be a patient person but ths is too much. I say verizon has been in breech of contract from day one. They have failed to do anything in way of making amends or conforming to obligations of contract. Where is their customer service they so proudly advertise? Where is a single agent that can grasp the problem and at least say something that is relevent to it or even close to a statement that conveys an understanding of what I need fixed! I will now strive to get the problem fixed by the squeaky wheel method...lol I am going to proclaim loudly and often how sad and unprofessional this whole ordeal is and has been.

Please assist me if you can. Thank you.

Re: Verizon won't honor contract.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes