Verizon
kangjh7

So many problems, in addition to the fact that I have to wait 30 minutes every time I want to talk to customer service

-They rerout their calls to India, so they have no clue as to what's going on
-Service was supposed to come in on 9/27, but nothing worked and I had to help the **bleep** guy fix it 3 days after, wasting 2 hours of my time

-When I signed up for my service, they actually put my first name as MR, what a joke.

-I can't change my name online, so I have to call them again.
-Can't pay my bills because their credit card payment thing is **bleep** and just doesn't work at all, and paying my checking account obviously doesn't work because my name is not obviously MR.

-Internet is not as fast as advertised, has immense slowdowns randomly at night.

-Overcharged the bill, added the router+modem as a $35 fee when they CLEARLY said it was going to be free
-Charged us for the period where they messed up themselves and we didn't even HAVE internet.

I would change services if I wasn't so **bleep** lazy.  But for sure, any more problems and I am terminating my contract as soon as possible.

I thought I would never be saying this, but: Go Time Warner 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
WorkingMom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Warning... You are going to have a series of Billing Problems... Word of ADVICE ... ANYTHING FREE they GAVE you - CANCEL IT NOW. GET THEM TO SEND YOU A PAPER confirmation of Canceling it.  They have been charging me since 6/8 for services they gave me "free" for 3 months. I DID tell them on 6/8 to remove them.  SURPRISE. No One made a Note of It.

If it's been less than 30 days - You can get out of your contract. Word of Advice - DO it.

0 Likes