Verizon
Nyk

So Verizon encourage me to use their Fios app and to pay using the app and get points. So I get the app and I register my bank info so I can pay using the app. For 2 weeks when I tried to process my payment the app kept saying the system was down. The following week was I don't qualify for online payment. Whatever that means. I have been a Verizon customer for years, never had my service turned off  so why don't I qualify? I was told by the app to call Customer Service. So I did, I'm on the phone for with the Rep and she can't tell me a thing. So I was told to call the eCenter. So the next day I call and I'm on hold for OVER 30 MINUTES!!!!!! So I call customer service back and this Rep says to me. Will you have to call the eCenter back and be on hold for another 30 minutes  Miss. Or I can take the payment over the phone but there is a fee. So Verizon's app doesn't work. The customer service people can't help you with anything and having customers on hold for over 30 minutes is fine.  And because their app doesn't work and if I wanted to pay over the phone I have to pay a fee? Let me pay this $220 cancellation fee because a company this **bleep** backwards doesn't need anymore of my money. So I have to be inconvenienced by their ineptitude and I'm paying them money?!?! Only in America 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nyk,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes