Very frustrated with billing
downriver65

In January 2021 I got on chat and entered a new 24 month contract.  I specifically asked the agent "will this price remain the same for the entire 24 month" and he replied yes.  I have a copy of the chat.  In June my bill went up $30.  On June 30th, I called in and spoke with a manager and he agreed I was correct and said he would issue a credit for the remaining 18 months of my contract.  It appeared he got it fixed as everything was fine until I just received my October bill and once again the discount disappeared and my bill went from $140 to $170.  Once again, I called in to customer retention and spoke with Tamika on Saturday, October 30, 2021.  Tamika assured me it would be fixed no later than Monday and credit would be issued for the balance of my contract.  It is now Monday and nothing!  All I want is my bill corrected and be given what I was originally promised.  How hard can that be.  There are notes all over my file verifying all of this.  So why can't they fix it.  

0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi downriver65,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes