Visa Gift Card Scam
FiosVictim04
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for a triple play with fios because of the $300 visa gift card promotion.  I met all the guidelines of the fine print which was a 2 years contract and no past due balances on my account for the first 2 months.  I never received my $300 gift card.  When I called customer service they told me that know gift card was listed on my account and I was not eligible for the $300 gift card.  To "solve" the issue they added a discount on my Fios account and my Wireless account since I have both.  This was a **bleep** solution to offer me a discount I was already eligible for!!!!!  All my verizon accounts and my families accounts will be terminated.  On a high note I received this notice about a community Fios event at my apartment complex.  Im glad I will be able to inform all my neighbors at this event of how horrible the customer service is and the scam promotions they run! imageimage

0 Likes
Re: Visa Gift Card Scam
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FiosVictim04,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Visa Gift Card Scam
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

FiosVictim04,

We have not heard back from you on this subject. If you have any questions please reach out to us. We will be closing the private support case at this point.

Josh

0 Likes