Re: Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cromine71,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Vastafford
They breached the contract...they can't make you stay with them or threaten you with an early termination fee.

They say they won't acce the chat until after you submit a claim with Better Business Bureau and include it as proof.

Somebody from the executive office of customer relations will contact you within days to resolve the issue. YOU state the desired outcome.

Good luck!
0 Likes
Vastafford
I just signed up last Saturday, BUT, I promise you if my card isn't here in 90 days I'm going back to DirectTV and Comcast with no quarrels. I'm not going back and forth.
0 Likes
Connieg3
We were also scammed by this. We have called multiple times and been lied to at least 5 times. I an canceling service. Stopping my prepay... And stopping oayments
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Connieg

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- &gt . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

0 Likes
Ayleenhdez1988
I also have been waiting for my gift card and still nothing check the website n all it says it's processing. It's well over the 90 days!
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called Verizon to ask if it has been mailed?

0 Likes
Ayleenhdez1988
Yes I have and they just say it's processing
0 Likes
Klause1

Same here. I haven't received the prepaid visa card and I have triple play for nearly 4 months. I called the customer service and was told to call 1-888-397-0765 but the number is for those who have the prepaid visa card to check balance, report stolen....

0 Likes