Re: Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card
Klause1

No response from Verizon??? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Klause,

Please allow two business days for a response.  Let us know if you do not receive a reply today.

0 Likes
Klause1

Hi LawrenceC,

I have not yet received any response since 3/5.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Klause,

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
whattheheck7

I purchased a holiday package , which I had to take for 2 year contract, and I would get a $400 gift card.

Now I receive the card and it's only for $150.

What kind of racket is this.  I'm suppose to hold up my end of the deal for two years, and you screw me out of $250.

I'd say that's grounds for termination of my agreement. But I know you( verizon) won't let that happen.

Well crap on this. Send me my $250 . I should have stayed with BRIGHT HOUSE. I never had any problems with specials or anything there.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello whattheheck

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Klause1

Hi,

I got 0 new email, 0 missed calls, 0 new voicemails, 0 new messages here. Don't call my service/home number - I have to work!!

0 Likes
kato111

I am very wondering what is going on with this card thing. I was told that I would receive my card by that 15th, that is still two days away but from what I have been reading it does not look good.

They tell you to check the progress but it has been saying the same thing since I got the email link what 30 days.

If this is a scam I think the governments should take action, I did get notice that several of the channels I paid for are not being cancelled.

Okay if you don't pay your bill for 60 you don't get the card so what happen if they don't get you your card in time?

We are on a fixed income with disability and that card meant help in paying our bill, including my Verizon. bill.

Well I'll be back in three days and let you know what happen

0 Likes
EK78
I signed up in December 2014 and was supposed to get a 400.00 prepaid card, which I still have yet to receive. I did get the postcard, but every time I log in it says invalid username/password. I have called and spoken to 11 different people so far, even a supervisor, and still the issue is not resolved. Not to mention, the responses I received were ludacris, clearly no one knew what they were talking about. I would like someone to call me for a change with a resolution!
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EK78,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes