Switch Account

Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card

Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 31 of 58
(1,743 Views)

Hi cromine71,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Highlighted
Contributor Vastafford
Contributor
Message 32 of 58
(1,721 Views)
They breached the contract...they can't make you stay with them or threaten you with an early termination fee.

They say they won't acce the chat until after you submit a claim with Better Business Bureau and include it as proof.

Somebody from the executive office of customer relations will contact you within days to resolve the issue. YOU state the desired outcome.

Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor Vastafford
Contributor
Message 33 of 58
(1,721 Views)
I just signed up last Saturday, BUT, I promise you if my card isn't here in 90 days I'm going back to DirectTV and Comcast with no quarrels. I'm not going back and forth.
Highlighted
Contributor Connieg
Contributor
Message 34 of 58
(1,675 Views)
We were also scammed by this. We have called multiple times and been lied to at least 5 times. I an canceling service. Stopping my prepay... And stopping oayments
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 35 of 58
(1,667 Views)

Hello Connieg

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Message 36 of 58
(1,659 Views)

{You have received information in your private message box -- &gt . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

Highlighted
Contributor Ayleenhdez1988
Contributor
Message 37 of 58
(1,621 Views)
I also have been waiting for my gift card and still nothing check the website n all it says it's processing. It's well over the 90 days!
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Message 38 of 58
(1,562 Views)

Have you called Verizon to ask if it has been mailed?

Highlighted
Contributor Ayleenhdez1988
Contributor
Message 39 of 58
(1,540 Views)
Yes I have and they just say it's processing
Highlighted
Contributor Klause
Contributor
Message 40 of 58
(1,513 Views)

Same here. I haven't received the prepaid visa card and I have triple play for nearly 4 months. I called the customer service and was told to call 1-888-397-0765 but the number is for those who have the prepaid visa card to check balance, report stolen....

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.