Was counting on my $300 rewards card for Xmas
NoXmasGifts
On Sept 1st I has 2 Verizon reps come to my door selling Verizon. I hesitated making the change, but there was one thing that sold me on it. The 2 reps told me that I will be receiving a $300 Visa card shortly before Christmas. I knew that I really needed that card to be able to provide christmas for my children this year. Reluctantly, I signed up that day with Verizon. since then I received an email saying that the card was processing and would arrive in 30 days. 30 days have come and gone. Then I received a postcard with a pin saying it shipped and I would receive it in 14 days. 14 days have come and gone. I a, now 8 days from Christmas with nothing for my children to put under the tree. I explained the heavy need for the card when I signed up, and the reps promised I would hVe it in time for Christmas. My friend works for ABC news and told me she would do a story on it, I don't want to cause trouble. I guess if I don't see it by the end of the week, I will take her up on it. Do they ever send you a tracking number? If it' s a scam, they are scamming my children out of Santas gifts. Praying I see it tomorrow!
0 Likes
Re: Was counting on my $300 rewards card for Xmas
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your card here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

Then you will need to contact Verizon to let them know the PIN was received but the card was not.

0 Likes
NoXmasGifts

Thank you for your reply. That is the site that I mentioned in my post. I have been watching that for months but it still says processing.  I just wish I could get an answer yes or no if I will have it before Christmas. If not, I will need to try to figure something out quickly.  I did receive an email a couple weeks ago saying it was shipped and would arrive in 14 days. This email did not have any tracking number though.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your best bet is to call Verizon and have them track it down.

0 Likes