Was hung up on and not called back
Red201

The representative's name was Hazel. May 30, 2018. Around 8:00 PM to 8:45 PM.

I called because I received an email from Verizon stating that I owed $101 for an account ending in 8417. She was able to locate the email, but then she couldn't tell me what the account was, exactly, or what the services involved were. She asked me for my phone number in case we got disconnected, and I gave it to her. Then she put me on hold to try to figure out what the account was. I had already been talking to her for about half an hour, then she put me on hold for about 10 minutes, and we were disconnected. It's been 30 minutes, and she hasn't called back, and I doubt she will. She didn't seem to understand that, if Verizon sends an email about a bill, someone there should be able to look that bill up and tell the customer what it's for, exactly.

0 Likes
Re: Was hung up on and not called back
Red201

P.S. I called back right away on a different phone (just in case she called back). I was on hold for about 10 minutes and was disconnected. I called back and I'm on hold again. It's 9:28 PM, so this whole thing has taken about an hour and a half now.

0 Likes
Re: Was hung up on and not called back
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Red20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes