We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
vzhurts

Can someone please fix this instead of breaking people's accounts all of the time?

I can not access my television or Internet packages online - again.  Once upon a time I had this problem, got a huge phone run around (spent many hours on the phone) because no one that a customer could talk to was actually responsible for the problem.  I just kept getting transferred between the two same departments even after pleading with the CSR that I've already talked to someone in the other department - SIX TIMES.  After an online chat (my last resort) someone did manage to help me and fix the account.

Of course, now it's broken again and has been for months.  Will the web people please stop screwing things up?

Now I see the chat wait time (really - online chat wait time?!) is about 50 minutes.  Yeah, right.  Verizon is set up to not help.

This time the forums are my last resort.  Please help me.  Please help the others who always encounter this problem.  Please make sure people's online account access works.

Just use Google and search for (when attempting to change television services):

"We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. Please try again later.  Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office."

And (when attempting to change Internet services):

"Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office.  We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance.  1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966)"

You'll see that this comes up over and over - over the period of many years - and still happens.

0 Likes
Re: We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
vzhurts

And now I get this new gem as well:

"

OpenSSO

ErrorSession Upgrade fails since user id's does not match

"

The pain.  The pain.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
capi73

I've been trying to get a double play bundle and keep getting the we're sorry, we are unable to conintue your order at this time as well.  I called and spoke to someone and said what budnle I wanted.  Well, of course, the special pricing is just for online orders that I can't get on line because of the sorry message.   So , I signed up.  But after I hung up, I was thinking she quoted me for a different bundle.  so, I contacted via chat and was told there was no order placed.  So I ordered the package I wanted and was told that my account would be changed by the end of the day. (friday, march 22) Well, here it is, the next day, and I still have no caller id, call waiting, etc on my phone and my account is still not updated on-line.  Really, how long does it take for my account to be updated?

0 Likes
acitrano
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a radical idea - how about you fix your web site? This problem has been going on for years.

0 Likes