Web page order failed
kenneth999
Enthusiast - Level 1

After years of consideration, I finally decided to drop Comcast tv and upgrade FIOS double play to triple play. A good offer was online, and with all the bells and whistles, year one would cost me about $134 per month plus taxes. Year two would increase by $10 per month. 

I placed my online order on January 5th, received an install date of January 12th (today). While waiting for the service person to arrive, i checked myverizon and noticed my plan was not changed from double to triple play, and my internet speed was not increased. 

To make along story short, my online order was never "confirmed" and vanished. While i waited for my service date to arrive, the deadline for me to place the order a second time passed. So now for year one i would have to pay about $12 per month more to receive the same package. And it would be about $22 per month more for year two.

Live help wasn't any. "What is your confirmation number?"  That's something I didn't have, and the conversation went nowhere fast.

Calling local verizon resulted in higher prices than I signed up for online. They matched my price for year one, but not for year two. 

I'm very disappointed, and not sure i'll make the change to FIOS triple play at this point. Someone should be able to understand what I've been dealing with and allow the offer that was available on January 5th. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes