Website shows "order pending" but there is none and no one at Verizon can resolve it.
kate_defazio

I recently upgraded my service (and one STB from standard to high def). The install was over a month ago. My new bill shows 4 STB but I only have 3. I went to check the website to see if the system had caught up to show the SD box had been  surrendered but it says I still have a pending order and no matter what I do I cannot see many of the details of my account online. This has been going on for a month now. I've made phone calls (for hours) and been transferred to 4 different departments but no one could resolve the issue because, according to them, there are no pending orders on my account. I see a number of posts here where people have had the same issue but each time Verizon takes the discussion out of the forums so no one ends up posting a solution. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Any advice? 

0 Likes
Re: Website shows "order pending" but there is none and no one at Verizon can resolve it.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kate_defazio,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes