What happened to customer service
coxcable

I am compelled to post (not normal for me) because this is so unbelievable to me.  On 4 Sep, Verizon suspended my fios internet and cable for failure to pay my bill: my bill wasn't due until 9 Sep and my monthly payment was already electronically processing for delivery on 4 Sep.  Seven customer support people (~ 3 hours) and a day and one-half later, someone finally figured out that my account actually had a positive balance (over paid) and initiated action to resolve my situation,  "Service restore may take 1- 4 hours."  Still not restored, I spent an hour on the phone the evening of 5 Sep trying to get my service restored.  The technical support person could not fix it and offered to send someone to my house on 8 Sep.  After a little display of shock regarding the poor customer service on handsomely paid for services, I was offered 9 PM on 7 Sep.  I can't express my excitement that I would be without service only 4 days instead of 5 for an erroneous suspension of my service.  Another 1/2 hour of waiting and the supervisor told me that he would have dispatch contacted the morning of 6 Sep and have them advise my wife the morning of 6 Sep on the soonest available service.  It is now the evening of 6 Sep and we are still waiting to be contacted.  I know I am only one customer but I am seriously rethinking my selection of service provider; hence, my chosen screen name.  Is this is exemplary of Verizon support?    

0 Likes
Re: What happened to customer service
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes