Switch Account

What happened to customer service

What happened to customer service

Contributor coxcable
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(358 Views)

I am compelled to post (not normal for me) because this is so unbelievable to me.  On 4 Sep, Verizon suspended my fios internet and cable for failure to pay my bill: my bill wasn't due until 9 Sep and my monthly payment was already electronically processing for delivery on 4 Sep.  Seven customer support people (~ 3 hours) and a day and one-half later, someone finally figured out that my account actually had a positive balance (over paid) and initiated action to resolve my situation,  "Service restore may take 1- 4 hours."  Still not restored, I spent an hour on the phone the evening of 5 Sep trying to get my service restored.  The technical support person could not fix it and offered to send someone to my house on 8 Sep.  After a little display of shock regarding the poor customer service on handsomely paid for services, I was offered 9 PM on 7 Sep.  I can't express my excitement that I would be without service only 4 days instead of 5 for an erroneous suspension of my service.  Another 1/2 hour of waiting and the supervisor told me that he would have dispatch contacted the morning of 6 Sep and have them advise my wife the morning of 6 Sep on the soonest available service.  It is now the evening of 6 Sep and we are still waiting to be contacted.  I know I am only one customer but I am seriously rethinking my selection of service provider; hence, my chosen screen name.  Is this is exemplary of Verizon support?    

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(270 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.