What's contact for Corporate Office Complaint? Issue is still unresolved!!!
kcho01

I've been with Verizon for about 5 years. Not saying I'm one of the older customers but definitely a loyal one.

I just recently sold my house in october and I filed for a move order without an address because I did not have a address yet at the time. The call representative told me that it was possible.

Couple of days later, I got an email saying that my account was suspended and another couple days later, the new tenant came in and started his service. I got an email couple of days later that my service was terminated!

Now I have an ETF that I need to pay out of pocket for something that I did not request. I tried to open a new service to a new address now that I have but it is prompting me to pay the ETF before filing for service. I got on a call for 6 hours, being  transferred and waited until one supervisor told me that you either pay up and possibly be eligible for "credit." I was unimpressed with the solution because ETF occurred due to not my actions and requested a waiver and to resume my service. This was also denied because I have an ETF in place. Basically they are asking me to start a new service to waive the ETF but you can't request a new service unless you pay the ETF. I asked for corporate number and supervisor accused me of threatening the company. I wasn't aware that since when was asking for a corporate number threatening. I've been with verizon for a good while but I want to file a complaint and get out of here. This is the worst customer service period.

0 Likes
Re: What's contact for Corporate Office Complaint? Issue is still unresolved!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kcho01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes