Where are my packing materials?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Where are my packing materials?

Message 1 of 3
(408 Views)

I cancelled my Verizon Fios account on October 31 and I'm still wating for my packing materials to return the equipment.  Can I just take them to the nearest FIOS store and drop them off?  I will not pay a late fee because Verizon has had ample time to ship me the packing materials.  They are due back by November 30th.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Where are my packing materials?

Message 2 of 3
(360 Views)

Call them at 1-800-verizon

These forums are peer to peer, and not designed to get you this kind of thing.

If you can call them business days and hours.  Often early morning hours 6-8 am are good.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Where are my packing materials?

Message 3 of 3
(322 Views)

@MisterBee wrote:

I cancelled my Verizon Fios account on October 31 and I'm still wating for my packing materials to return the equipment.  Can I just take them to the nearest FIOS store and drop them off?  I will not pay a late fee because Verizon has had ample time to ship me the packing materials.  They are due back by November 30th.

Go to a Verizon Fios store and not a reseller store. It has to be corporate and make sure you get a receipt for the return as well as watch them note the return on your account.

Much simpler than sending it back.

Good Luck

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.