Where can I find my Verizon Account Number?
bakerfaceman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a brand new verizon customer. So far I have been having a hell of a time with VZ customer service. I have 3 problems.

1. I cannot figure out how to get an account number. I need to add HBO to my account but to do that I need my account number. Where do I find this information?

2. An installation is set for 10 days from now. This makes no sense since I already have FIOS, it was installed last week. How do I cancel that order?

3. When I try to set up the Fios DVR and Remote apps for my phone (android) I am unable to add widgets to my set top box. How do I get this to work?

I have tried to call verizon 6 times about these problems so far. Each time i get transferred in circles and no one can help me. I'm hoping someone on these boards can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Jamie

Re: Where can I find my Verizon Account Number?
Ptnguyen
Enthusiast - Level 3

do you have a verizon fios bill? if you do,  then the account number should locate on top of the bill.

if you use verizon fios as phone service you could also tell them your phone number and verified some info mostly your address and your name.

if that not the case, on the top of verizon tool bar click on >account>account overview>

ACCOUNT NUMBER:
xxxxxxx

should tell you ur account number is. and call technical support, and tell them what you need and they will do it for you

call them from monday-friday between 8-7pm that is bst time to call cause you dont get those poorly train foreign rep who got no idea what they doing
and call them asking for technical support.
1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)