Where is my gift card for signing up?
Staratmidnight

I have contacted Verizon customer support on several occasions at this point, both by phone and by chat in an attempt to locate the $100 giftcard I was supposed to receive for signing up with services befroe 12/31/2018 (I had my services installed on 12/28/2018. I have been told various things; that its on its way, that I have to wait longer, no one seems to know what's going on. I have been put in touch with "Blackhawk" a presumably shady company that Verizon is using to distribute these rewards and they told me last Thursday that I would have the gift card in my email in a few days. I still have no gift card and I'm getting tired of chasing Verizon for something that was promised to me. I didn't switch to Verizon to be a babysitter. If i wanted inconsistent customer service and poor delivery, I would have stayed with my prior service provider.

No one is seemingly able to hold this vendor accountable to ensure that this gift card is released to me. I need assistance getting this issue escalated with someone higher up at Verizon and at "Blackhawk" to figure this out. 

0 Likes
Re: Where is my gift card for signing up?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Staratmidnight,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes