Where is my prepaid card
Kansas99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have seen posting of more than a dozen people who have not received their prepaid card from Verizon as promised.  I, too, have been a victim of this shameful promise.  I had my service installed in May 2015 (internet, TV, telephone). I continue to get Exciting News mailing that says that the $300 card will be here in 30 days. I have received 3 of these cards and no prepaid card.  I have called Verizon three weeks ago and the representative told me that it will be delivered in 15 days, that it was just processed.  Does anyone have any advice on how to pursue this? 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is my prepaid card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you checked the status here: https://rewards.verizon.com/

0 Likes
Accountability
Enthusiast - Level 1

I TOO have never received the prepaid Visa card after signing up in June 2015. We're talking 7 months now, and up-to-date with all my payments.

I cannot log into the "REWARDS" area. My master number isn't accepted.

The online 'chat' agent is clueless.

I cannot email.

and,

I cannot sit on the the phone--I'm at work.

Hey Verizon! Help!

Smiley Frustrated

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Accountability,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Where is my prepaid card????
RandyBert

I have not received the $300 prepaid gift card that I was promised either. I signed up in March 2016. It is now July. I meet the qualifications. I have been a customer for over 60 days and I do not have a past due balance. I want what I was promised when I signed up for service!!

0 Likes
GreysonMJ

I had my Fios installed about a month ago and was promised a $50 visa prepaid gift card for setting up the service. Once I had my account set up and login to My Fios account, I received a message said "In order to receive your reward, you must register within 60 days of your Fios installation. Please take a few moments and do so today." and it takes me to https://vzrewards.verizon.com/ which is an expired link and never works (I've tried it multiple times, and per others on this forum, it has not worked in at least one year).

Can a Moderator please escalate this issue to a Verizon support representative? Based on prior posts to this forum, having this escalation be done is the only way I am aware of on how to resolve this issue.

Other threads about this topic may be found here:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account/How-to-redeem-50-visa-prepaid-gift-card/m-p/886489

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account/FIOS-Welcome-Bonus-Link/m-p/865861

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi GreysonMJ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes