Where to claim Visa prepaid gift card?
RoyGBiv2

I see this message posted by hundreds of people over the past months/years, but no answer. So let's try again...

When I signed up for Fios internet a couple months ago, there was a promotion for a $100 Visa Prepaid Card that would be given after 60 days of service. The email to redeem came this morning:

Great news! It's time to redeem your reward.
 * A $100 Visa Prepaid Card for your order of Fios Home Internet: Gigabit Connection.^

Follow the instructions below to redeem.
 1. Click on the Redeem now button below and log in using your
user ID and password.
 2. Click on the reward tile and follow the on-screen instructions
to register your reward.

The link just takes me to the Fios homepage. There is no "reward tile" and nothing else that indicates where to go to claim the promotion. 

How can I claim this promotion?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where to claim Visa prepaid gift card?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RoyGBiv,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes