Switch Account

Whoever is in charge of the customer service experience at Verizon Fios should be fired.

Whoever is in charge of the customer service experience at Verizon Fios should be fired.

Contributor enoughalready
Contributor

I've tried to resolve a simple billing error on Verizon's side and have about had it.  First I was on hold for over 20 minutes and then gave up and tried chat but they were unable to help as I couldn't email them or cut and paste the message Verizon sent me into the box due to various error messages and lastly I tried to email customer service via the website but that was rejected due to supposed characters in the message box that didn't exist.  It's almost as if you are doing whatever you can to force people to just give up when trying to reach a real person who can actually resolve simple issues.  The only way I could send an email via the contact form is if I sent a blank message...lol.  While I love the Verizon Fios service itself, the customer service experience is a BIG disappointment.  I'm very close to canceling my service strictly based on poor customer serivce. I'd like someone to pick up the phone and call me so that this simple error on your side can be resolved.  If not, I'm back to DirecTV or Dish.  Thank You.

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.