Why Wont Verizon Fios Refund my $314.08 Credit
debbycnj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I canceled my Verizon Fios service at the end of Aug. this year and it has been a nightmare getting my refund credit from them. I've called atleast twice and each time I get a different story of when to expect a refund date. I was originally told Oct. 31stl I called on Nov. 9th to ask  why I had not received my refund. I was assured I would get it by Oct. 31 but didn't. The rep told me it wasn't properly put in and he would put an immediate request for refund and it would be done within 24 hrs and to expect my refund soon. Today is nov. 23r and no refund.. O and btw....the first rep I spoke with gave me a number to call him back and told me to ask for {edited for privacy}..he said he was the only rep in Maryland with VerizonFios named {edited for privacy} and they would put  me in contact with him when I called if I had any issues with the refund. Well I called and guess what? They have no rep named {edited for privacy} they said out of Maryland.  Then the second rep who's name was {edited for privacy} gave me this email {edited for privacy} to notify him directly if no refund recieved. Ive emailed him 2 times..no response. Wonderful customer service isn't it? And I've called a few times in between  only to be on hold for long periods of time then disconnected without getting to speak with the people they were trying to transfer me to.Today the rep told me they do show a credit of $314.08 due but no refund date is available. So Im finished with calling them directly now.  Im confident Ive made great efforts to resolve this so now I'm seeking arbitration. I have the address to notify verizonfios of my intent to file and mailed it today. Apparently I have to give them 30 days notice before proceeding. Anyone have a similar situation with them? Any advice?

0 Likes