Why am I being charged a penalty for paying my bill in full?
corprog

Last month I worked with Verizon to get an incorrect bill of 84.99 corrected to 59.99.  I paid the bill in full.  Now I am being charged 25.00 in addition to this month's fee because I didn't pay the fraudulent 84.99 last month. 

I have also been offered a $100 gift credit that would be applied to my future payments.  This has not happened.

Please correct the $25.00 penalty and follow through on your gift credit.

0 Likes
Re: Why am I being charged a penalty for paying my bill in full?
jonjones1
Legend

1-800-VERIZON 

no one on a customer to customer help forum can assist on billing issues.

but you have to call billing to get it fixed.

0 Likes
corprog

This is the most effective way to reach someone from customer service who can do something and you will have a paper trail to hold them accountable.

Last month I called 3 times and Verizon did nothing until I posted the issue here.  Customer service, feel free to chime in.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon does not respond on this forum.

You may be referred at times to someone who can provide additional assistance.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

There is no customer service on this forum.

a moderator may have forwarded it to an agent. But it is not monitored by Verizon customer service or tech support personnel.

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi corprog,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes