Why can't I get help?? I returned this equipment in March!!!
hutchison75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a customer as of 3/2011...short version... I had problems with the main DVR box... Called in they said I need a new one. Sent me one by UPS and took the other one in to postal annex to send back.Months go by can't figure out what bill is so high until a rep says that I am being billed for two boxes. Explained that I returned it months ago! Was asked for the RA number.Told her have no idea where that was thought issue was resolved. I have called numerous times and have been on the phone for hours- a few credits later I am still being billed and no one knows what to do. I spoke to one guy for about 1 1/2 and he said they tried to send signal and received no responses then was told by the tech I could just have it turned off!!! What in the world do I want with a broken box?? I have called and asked what the other recourses do they have- asked for a manager and was put on hold for them to have never come back to the line. I called the postal annex where I dropped it off to see if they have some type of record they said NO. She told me this happens all the time. I just want the billing to stop.. I am tired of over paying and having to call so often but its not fair that I am being billed for 2 boxes when I have ONE!  Where are the customers that have had the same problems...??The sad thing is they have had to replace this box 2x, learned my lesson on mailing- took the last one into a Verizon location where I had to wait over an hour to return it- don't go to the Redlands store they would rather take long lunches... I can't be the only one!!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get help?? I returned this equipment in March!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get help?? I returned this equipment in March!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes