Why can't verizon correct it's billing problems.
ehoward1
Enthusiast - Level 2

From all of the posts on here and my own experiences it is obvious that verizon has major issues in it's billing and customer service departments.

This time around my problem stems from buying the new quantum router.  The router it replaced was an upgrade from the original router that was installed when I first started my service and I paid for that router when I upgraded to it as well.  

Now they are charging me for not returning the router that belongs to me.  I placed a call over a week ago and the customer service rep assured me it would be taken care of and a credit would be issued..... nothing has happened.  

Since I keep reading all the collection horror stories I am worried the same will happen to me. 

Why does verizon have so many issues with billing and then not take care of the problems when a customer calls.  The rep I spoke to on the phone said she had no reference number to give me and she had taken care of it herself.   Apparently not.

So, any suggestions on how I can get this fixed??????

E Howard

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't verizon correct it's billing problems.
ehoward1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was a couple days before I was contacted, then a couple days to hear back, and finally a couple days to see the results on my account but my billing was corrected as promised.  Thank you for the help!!

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ehoward,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ehoward1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't heard anything from anyone yet. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes
ehoward1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was a couple days before I was contacted, then a couple days to hear back, and finally a couple days to see the results on my account but my billing was corrected as promised.  Thank you for the help!!