Why do customer service reps have different information?
Username123451

I called to cancel my FiOS service with a date of 5/1 because I was moving to a location that no longer had it. When I setup the date, I was told that my bill would be pro-rated to my cancellation date. My auto pay billed me the full amount for 4/28-5/27 and when I called to ask about a refund, I was told that because I have standalone FiOS, I don't get that benefit. It's honestly ridiculous considering I would have just cancelled my service two days earlier if I wasn't given misinformation! There should be some sort of solution for me considering I made my decision on a cancellation date based off another customer service rep. I should've just cancelled that day instead.

0 Likes
Re: Why do customer service reps have different information?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Username12345,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes