Why do techs keep unplugging my service?
rgberg2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi.  I switched from Comcast to FIOS TV, phone, and internet about a month ago. In that month, I've had total service outages twice. The techs have told me that other techs unplug my cable from the "box down the road" because they need more ports to set up other customers. Supposedly, my cable is now in its designated port, so nobody should touch it, but this is nuts.  Why wasn't it in the correct port to start?  Do Verizon techs standardly just plug and pull cables at random?  I've lost 2 half-days of work, plus critical phone service, because of this unfathomable incompetence.  If it happens again, I'm canceling and going back to Comcast.  I also think I should be credited for 2 days of lost service, though I doubt that will happen.  Has anyone else had something like this happen?  Twice?!?

0 Likes
Re: Why do techs keep unplugging my service?
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes