Why is it impossible to get a return label for equipment?? Regular business pratice??
BrianD1017

I'm on my 3rd attempt at trying to get a return label mailed to me as promised with each call to customer support to return a router. The verizon website sends you in loops and is terrible. Is this some sort of shotty business practice? After visiting the forums, I'm blown away by some of the horror stories people are posting regarding equipment rerturns and damaged credit reports.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it impossible to get a return label for equipment?? Regular business pratice??
jonjones1
Legend

@BrianD1017 wrote:

I'm on my 3rd attempt at trying to get a return label mailed to me as promised with each call to customer support to return a router. The verizon website sends you in loops and is terrible. Is this some sort of shotty business practice? After visiting the forums, I'm blown away by some of the horror stories people are posting regarding equipment rerturns and damaged credit reports.

Its unfortunate that such issues arise with this company. I know when i used Time Warner they have store locations to return, swap out or even cancel or upgrade/downgrade services. Their phone system is the same way.

I would see if there is a fios store location in your area. Return it there and get receipts and take pictures of the return and get a receipt in that it shows the day, date, time, place, name of employee, serial number off the unit, make and model number and your actual account number. Don’t settle for we will email this to you or send in a letter. Get it then and there and bring a witness.

hopefully it will all work out to your advantage.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it impossible to get a return label for equipment?? Regular business pratice??
cinnamngrl

Just go to several verizon stores that refuse to accept your equipment and then they will email you a return label. 

https://licensing.reg.state.ma.us/pubLic/oca-support/mg-dtc-complaint-form.asp

0 Likes