Worst Customer Service EVER! Can't even get them on the phone to cancel!!!!!
Summer4718

I had my installation for Verizon Triple Play on August 18th. It was moving day for me so i still had no TV's up. 

I request to have a cable jack moved to another side of the living room. This service was never performed. I didn't realize until after the technician left because there was so much going on that day. I was waived the initial installation fee of 79.99 which is showing up on my bill as fee waived.

All I wanted was for the Technician to do the job he was supposed to do in the first place. I wasn't asking for it to be done for free.... I was willing to pay the fee for the moving of the jack, 

Its been over two weeks and today (9/5) was the first time I have gotten a hold of customer service. They make you wait on hold for almost an hour! 

All I wanted was for the Technician to do the job he was supposed to do in the first place. I wasn't asking for it to be done for free.... I was willing to pay the fee for the moving of the jack, 

I decided to try the Online Chat option. NEVER DO THIS! I was transferred 6 times! Everytime I tried to explain the situation they tell me I need to pay the installation fee of 79.99 and then 54.99 to move the jack, I am okay with the 54.99 to move the jack because I was told about that when I signed up. BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY 79.99 BECAUSE THEIR TECHNICIAN SCREWED UP??? My initial fee was waived..... but now in order to get what I originally asked for I have pay??? 

Verizon should be remedying this situation but instead EVERY TIME I tell them I will not pay the 79.99 fee because it was waived they transfer me and then leave the chat. I got fed up and decided to wait on hold on the phone and it did take 45 minutes to speak to someone. I explained the situation to them and THEY TRANSFERRED ME! 

I want to cancel service and got back to THE LEADING COMPETITOR "X" but I can't even get them on the phone to do that. I was an X customer before I switch to Verizon. They only reason I did was because they had a better price for the package and included more incentives. Better price but not better service!!! 

I am in the customer service industry and if anyone treated customers like Verizon CSR treat theirs, they would be fired on the spot! 

BE AWARE, better pricing is not the only thing to consider when selecting service. 

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service EVER! Can't even get them on the phone to cancel!!!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes