Worst Customer Service - VERIZON!
NYCresident

I am a potential new Verizon customer (I wish I didn't have to!), that is currently on day 42 waiting for services to activate! I placed a residential order with Verizon 42 days ago. Activation date was set in 7 days. Was told that the Verizon modem/router was to deliver in 2 days. Day 6 and since I didn't receive it yet, I called. After 55 minutes on hold, the "customer service rep" (who was more interested on the service survey then my issue), was not able to figure out what was "wrong" with my order, or to locate where the modem/router was. The supervisor was put on the phone, (who was more interested to know how I was treated by the rep then solving my issue), gave me 1000% assurance, a new order was just placed for the modem and it would arrive on a next day delivery. Of course it did not make it! I call back and this time they tell me, your account was supposed to activate yesterday and you were not available for the technican! Helloooo! What technican?  Where is the modem? Long story, they "fixed" the problem and the router is now again on the way. Nope! Nada! I call back a week after. The rep tells me, they never placed an order for the router because they have to cancel the original order and place a new one BUT, they cannot do it now since the old order is in a lock mode. OMG! 1 week later, I call back and finally the old order is unlocked and canceled. We place a new order. The modem is ordered and should arrive in 2 days. Day 4, modem has not arrived. I call back. I am told that the modem will be brought in by the technican who is scheduled for the next day. I say I would like very much for this to be the case since so far, all I have heard is lie after lie!!! So anyway, I give Verizon the benefit of the doubt and wait for the technican who was scheduled to arrive today between 8am-12pm. 12:30pm no technican so I call (but you knew I'd call, didn't you).  After another 35min on hold, a very polite customer service rep on her indian time zone, tells me: I am sorry but due to delays with other orders today, the technican won't be able to make it to your house. Oh no nooo, I can't. I had to take a day off waiting for this appointment. ughhh. I demand to speak to a supervisor. She tells me that someone will call me back. Nooooo, no one will call me back, I will hold for as long as it takes. She insists, someone will call me back. I insist more, you better place me on hold and don't argue with me please. I'm about to call DCA as soon as I hang up with you. So she puts me back on hold and after 1 minute or so, she hangs up on me. So, here I am calling back now, I am on minute 45 of waiting for someone to pick up. Shame on you Verizon. Shame on you!

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service - VERIZON!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi NYCresident,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes