Worst customer service I have ever experienced
alisab1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is a travesty that I have had to make seven phone calls over the course of 4 months, which cost me over 7 hours of my life,  to resolve an issue that never should have existed to begin with. For reasons unbeknownst to me, althoughI was paying my bill online in a timely manner, the customer service reps with whom I spoke told me they had record of my payment but my account had been split into two (one for TV/internet and one for phone). I have no idea how or why this split took place, but apparently my money was going toward one account and not the other, hence, the monthly messages about having overdue bills.  On my seventh phone call, after an hour of being transferred to and fro, I finally spoke with an assistant supervisor in the billing department, who told me she would call me personally on June 10 to let me know everything had been resolved; I had asked what assurances would be provided because people have been telling me the issue would be resolved  since March, and nothing happened. I correctly predicted that my updated bill would not reflect the changes I was told were made-- and of course, although she told me she would call me to ensure that everything was all set, I not only did NOT receive a phone call, but the changes also were not made to my bill.  It is impossible to speak with anyone who can actually get the job done.  The service reps with whom I spoke were very lovely and were very nice-- but nothing has actually been changed-- nothing at all has been done to resolve the problem.  I realize that Verizon is a big company and doesn 't have much incentive to care about its customers because there are so many, but it's a pity, because the actual service itself is good.  There is absolutely nothing in place, short of  calling (repeatedly I might add) the 1800Verizon number,  that I could do in order to speak with a rep who could take action to actually resolve my issues.  Based on my experience, I can't say I would ever recommend Verizon to anyone. 

Labels (1)
Re: Worst customer service I have ever experienced
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We didn't hear back from you. Reach out to us here if you still need assistance.

Thanks!

-Denyse_VZ

0 Likes
alisab1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked my account and my issues still have not been resolved.  I need an itemized statement indicating payment that has and has not been applied.  I am tired of receiving past due messages without any qualification of what is indeed past due and what has been paid. I cannot understand why my records are not reflected in my online account.  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You issue will not be resolved unless you reply to the agent under "My Support Cases" on you profile page.

You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We are going to close this case due to no reply. If you are unable to see our responses to your issue in the Private Support, you may need to follow the directions given once your case has been escalated.

Thank you and have a great day!

-Rachel

0 Likes