Worst service ever
Roofsales

I have been trying to upgrade my contract for the last few days. Last night I was hunged up on twice. The third time i asked for a superviser and was laughed at and put hold multipull times. She kept putting me back on hold telling me she was looking for her superviser i finally hung up.  About 15 mins later somebody called back saying she was a supervisor  no idea what was going on  asking me if i had a internet problem. I had verizon for 4 years really like everything except  THE SERVICE.   What a joke  So this it what i got for 4years $30 raise in my bill. Same boxes same router.. What starts with a X and ends with y. Sorry you guys got like this 6 years ago  i left  guess it time to go over.........

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Worst service ever
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Roofsales,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Just horrible service
Roofsales

Customer relations has gone crazy.. i was trying to upgrade my service. And over the last couple of nights i was hunged up on thice, after asking for a supervisor i was  told NO, told somebody would message me NOT RALLY Nope O not a good msgi have come to beleive unless you have money forget it. thought i would get ananswer.nope, Just trash stuff.

0 Likes
Re: Just horrible service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Roofsales,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Worst Service ever
Roofsales

I posted two messages on this site about a week ago. The only response was to question why i was upset and did we find a solution. Not once did anybody ask or address how bad customer service was. nobody ever contacted me, They just wanted to protect there employes. They answer you back in a private messag then put a lock on it.There customer relation/service SUCKED!!!! Rather than address the problem they just want to hide them. All being said i liked their product pichure was great  They sold my e-mail to AOL not good  4 years means nothing   Going with XFINITY $25 a month dollars cheeper, New boxes faster internet   Verizon needs to look in the mirror and see your flaws. Fix it and maybe in 2 years i will come back...Richard

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service ever
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't respond here.

Verizon didn't sell your email to AOL. They just moved email to their server.

That Verizon owns by the way.

And finally, you will generally get a better deal by changing providers vs staying.

That is true of most if not all service providers.

0 Likes