Switch Account

Wrong billing

Highlighted
Contributor tuyetta
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(379 Views)

To whom it may concern

My name is {edited for privacy} I have a big problem with verizon account.

In April, i moved to the new house at {edited for privacy}, huntington beach CA 92646. I opened an account for a service including internet and TV and phone ($90 /month).This account number is {edited for privacy}.  From then I recieved billing from mail and email. However, last month I found out that somebody opened another account under my name at my old address which was {edited for privacy} fountain valley CA 92708. This account number is {edited for privacy}.I never opened this account, just my original one{edited for privacy}

I have been paying 2 accounts, but last month I found out about the issue. I called  Verizon to stop the account {edited for privacy}but i still got charged when i sent the billing payment to the wrong account. {edited for privacy} Even though i called, there was no response. I want this problem to be resolved and want a refund of the money i was charged on the false account. Can anybody help me with my situation? Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(250 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.